Texas ANSI Food Handler Classes
The American National Standards Institute oversees the creation, promulgation and use of thousands of guidelines that directly impact businesses in nearly every sector: from acoustical devices to construction equipment, from dairy and livestock production to energy distribution, and many more. ANSI is also actively engaged in accrediting programs that assess conformance to standards – including globally-recognized cross-sector programs such as the ISO 9000 (quality) and ISO 14000 (environmental) management systems.
Get Texas Food Handlers Certificate for $7 only and good for 3 years!
Why Choose ANSI Food Handler?
- Texas ASNI Food Handler Classes is Texas largest & most recognized online Food Handler School.
- Accredited by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Unlimited live 24×7 help and tech support.
- Over 200,000 certified in Texas and 500,000+ certified nationwide.
- Recognized by more industry employers as the source for online certification.
Your Food Handlers Texas Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to the online course and exam.
- Unlimited 24×7 toll free phone support.
- Official, printable certificate of completion.
- Credit reporting to the State of Texas.
2 Hour Learn2Serve ANSI Food Handler Certificate Program
Nationally Accredited | No Local County Registration Required | Save up to $15 on Local Registration Cost | Save Time Travelling | No Course Quizzes | Online Official Final Exam | No Hidden Cost or Fees