Texas ANSI Food Handler Classes
Do you need certification?
The American National Standards Institute oversees the creation, promulgation and use of thousands of guidelines that directly impact businesses in nearly every sector: from acoustical devices to construction equipment, from dairy and livestock production to energy distribution, and many more. ANSI is also actively engaged in accrediting programs that assess conformance to standards – including globally-recognized cross-sector programs such as the ISO 9000 (quality) and ISO 14000 (environmental) management systems certification.
Get Texas Food Handlers Certificate for $7 only and good for 3 years!
Why Choose ANSI Food Handler?
- Texas ASNI Food Handler Classes is Texas largest & most recognized online Food Handler School.
- Accredited by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Unlimited live 24×7 help and tech support.
- Over 200,000 certified in Texas and 500,000+ certified nationwide.
- Recognized by more industry employers as the source for online certification.
Your Food Handlers Texas Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to the online course and exam.
- Unlimited 24×7 toll free phone support.
- Official, printable certificate of completion.
- Credit reporting to the State of Texas.
2 Hour Learn2Serve ANSI Food Handler Certificate Program
Nationally Accredited | No Local County Registration Required | Save up to $15 on Local Registration Cost | Save Time Travelling | No Course Quizzes | Online Official Final Exam | No Hidden Cost or Fees
We offer food handler classes made easy for everyone. Just take the online test and print your certification upon completion. Yes it’s just that easy you can get any certification we offer 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. When you need food handler certification, you are just one click away to get started now.
ANSI Food Handler Classes Online $7 for 3 years!
By clicking “ Certify Now ” you will be redirected to the Learn2Serve (454-508) ANSI accredited website. As the provider of this course, Learn2Serve (454-508) will ask for personally identifiable information required and necessary to complete the course.